We interrupt your usual schedule to bring you a very small pig descending a set of stairs.
HE JUMPS RIGHT INTO IT AND MAKES LITTEL SOUNDS N0
sorry i’m late, professor. im disenchanted with the human experience and waking up every morning thrusts me into an instant existential crisis
"I guess we often get the deep blues, both of us, and wonder what it all means - the people, the buildings, the day by day things, the waste of time, of ourselves."
Charles Bukowski (via lippedlove)
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
shiparker asked: Your Joga cover was absolutely amazing. You have something unique in your voice. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
Thank you SO much :)
I have some originals that have been in the works for a few years, I’ll link them to you once they’re out if you’re interested. Thanks again!
"Prisons do not disappear social problems, they disappear human beings. Homelessness, unemployment, drug addiction, mental illness, and illiteracy are only a few of the problems that disappear from public view when the human beings contending with them are relegated to cages."
Angela Davis (via checkprivilege)